vendredi 13 janvier 2012

Knol to WordPress Migration-knowledge and experience exchange...

Hi,

As mentioned already in several previous posts, I will share my experience with the migration and give you also Help and some Tips and Tricks...

Apparently my publications are very welcome on WordPress as they are featured for the tags "knol" and "annotum" on WordPress, see screen shots below:


and here for "annotum":


This shows me that I am welcome on WordPress and that my publications who respect quality guidelines are also welcome...

BTW: I got recently (let me brag a little bit...) also honored and recognized with the title of "Lord of Curation" by Scoop.it, one of the best "Curation sites" worldwide where I curate a lot of topics, most about Education and IT Security... my main knowledge base...

Check out also my blog on WordPress about curation to learn more... What is Curation and How-To Use It

If interested you may have a look on my curations as they will give you more knowledge, 21st Century knowledge who is also necessary for a 21st Century author:

Hope this helps and stay tuned for next posts ;)


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire