samedi 10 décembre 2011

Find your answers about the migration on my WordPress-Annotum account...

Hi,

I updated my WordPress-Annotum Account and you will now find the most relevant and important answers to your questions before making the migration and even after the migration of your knols... Check out:


Actually you will find most answers about what WordPress is and that Blog will get updated permanently, also with Tips and Tricks as you were used to it on Knol through my multiple Help knols... So will it be also on WordPress-Annotum, I will provide Help about it through my blogs and Pages...

As far as I have learned something new (give me some time please...) I will post about it...

Here is the address: http://knolannotummigration.wordpress.com/

It's still under construction, but it will grow like an living organism, LOL ;)

Stay tuned for next short tutorials and posts ;-)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire