vendredi 9 décembre 2011

New small tutorial available: posts, articles, pages...

Hi,

Did You Know: Annotum has posts, articles and pages…

So what is the difference? Let us start with “articles“, which is something NEW and most of people won’t understand it (I didn’t neither on the beginning when I started with Annotum…) and might be confusing… That’s why I started to make some search about it and here what I discovered:


Check out here:

===> BTW: seeing how much authors from Knol are visiting this blog (my statistics tell me that...) it would be much that appreciated that you forward it by Twitter and other social medias and not ONLY use it for your own purpose! Community, please... Not selfish thinking ;) <===


Stay tuned for next 5 minutes tutorials and posts ;)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire